When I consider the health benefits, choosing to work out with Pattie is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Maintaining my commitment to exercising six days/week over the last year is an accomplishment that makes me really proud. The understanding that consistent action over time yields results is as clear as my need for a new wardrobe.
Here's what Pattie brings to the table... and it's not fried chicken I can tell you that!
- Knowledge. She really knows her stuff, my program includes weight lifting, core, plyometrics, cardio, nutrition...etc. If I need a work-around for a trouble area she always has something in her bag of tricks to keep me on track.
- Guidance. Pattie helps me to learn each exercise with good form and stay injury free. Gentle coaching for healthy eating and patience with my food foibles.
- Intention. She helps me set goals and the gains I make are by design. I feel set up for success. It's fun to try new stuff because Pattie meets me at my current fitness level and moves forward from there.
- Variety. Reviewing and revising my program periodically keeps things interesting and challenging over the long haul. I'd have probably fizzled out a long time ago if I only worked one routine for an entire year.
- Encouragement. I appreciate Pattie's capacity for patience and the positive energy she brings into each session. Sometimes I wonder who is happier with my success, me or Pattie.
It's a joy to be stronger, firmer and fitter than ever. It's cool to have my picture taken again. I don't really have any before pics because I didn't like the way I looked. It's a thrill to hear someone say "You look great how much weight have you lost?" or "You've really changed, you're my new inspiration". The stronger I get, the more fun I have, and everything just gets better and better all the time. And that... is what it's all about. Good job Pattie!*