These are not only delicious, they "travel well" and are perfect for folks on-the-go!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a large cup muffin tin ( the kind with 6 muffin cups)
2. Split a bag of chopped, frozen spinach among the cups
3. Chop up 4 chicken sausages or the equivalent of cubed sandwich meat and split among the cups and put on top of the spinach.
4. Thoroughly drain a can of artichoke hearts and squeeze out excess liquid with paper towels or a dish towel and spread evenly among the 6 muffin tins.
5. Top with shredded cheese of your choice.
6. Beat a small carton of egg whites with three whole eggs and salt, pepper, etc.
7. Pour evenly among the cups until they are about half an inch from the top.
8. Bake for 35-50 min until puffy and yummy looking.
Makes 6 Servings
Calories: 301, Protein: 34, Fat: 9, Carbs: 12