This yummy dish is a great alternative to traditional mashed potatoes... and it's a good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Magnesium and Phosphorus!
1. Take a large head of cauliflower, trim off the toughest parts of the stalk and break into about 5 large chunks.
2. Place in a microwave safe bowl with 1/4-1/2 cup of water and microwave in 7-10 min intervals until fairly soft, stirring in between and checking to make sure there is still water in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Place cauliflower in a food processor with 8 wedges of laughing cow cheese ( one wheel).
4. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder while the processor is running.
5. Finish with sliced green onions or truffle oil. (Add some olive oil while its processing to make it even more spectacular).
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 153, Protein: 8, Fat: 8, Carbs: 13