WE WILL REOPEN ON 5/18
AND we’ll continue to offer VIRTUAL TRAINING. Although we’d love to see all of your smiling eyes back in the gym, we understand that some of you don’t feel ready/want to continue to stay-at-home. We’re here to support you, wherever “here” might be. We want you to choose the option that best fits you and your life.
This was not a decision we made lightly, and we’re taking extra precautions to minimize risk.
- MASKS will be required at all times, even while exercising. We know this will be a big adjustment, but your safety is our top priority.
- LATEX-FREE GLOVES (S-XL) will be available at all times at no cost. PER GOV ABBOTT, gloves are MANDATORY.
- HAND WASHING will be MANDATORY upon entering the facility.
- You are REQUIRED TO SANITIZE all equipment BEFORE AND AFTER using it.
- You are required to step outside when removing your mask to take a drink.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will be enforced at all times. We will limit occupancy to 10 or fewer clients/hour.
- You will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver.
ADDITIONAL STEPS WE’RE TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY:
- We will continuously sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout the day. We will sanitize all surfaces mid-day and at closing.
- To improve ventilation, we will keep all doors open, including the garage door.
- There will be MULTIPLE BOTTLES OF SANITIZER/WIPES conveniently located throughout the gym.
- In order to ensure social distancing, we’ve removed some equipment. More good news! The Prowler made the cut. It’s still here. =)
- We’ll check the temperature of every staff member when they arrive each morning.